Permian Basin Water Management Council To Host Member Meeting On Site During 2nd Annual Oilfield Water Markets Conference In March 2022
General attendance and sponsor opportunities at the 2nd Annual Oilfield Water Markets Conference are open for registration online now (link).
Jan. 21, 2022 — Oilfield Water Connection announces that the Permian Basin Water Management Council (PBWMC) will host their Q1 Follow-Up Meeting on site during the 2nd Annual Oilfield Water Markets Conference March 9-11, 2022 at The Hyatt Regency in Dallas.
Council members will be invited to attend a private luncheon in the conference venue before participating in the broader conference, which opens shortly after their co-located meeting.
Oilfield Water Connection organizers are excited to partner with PBWMC, a highly respected working group comprised of top E&P operators and water supply chain firms, in an effort to enhance the networking and learning opportunities for everyone at the event.
PBWMC participation combined with the 3-day conference’s timely agenda, senior industry speakers / attendees, and B3 Insight’s co-located Ripple Effect Summit makes this conference in March 2022 the ‘must-attend’ event in U.S. oilfield water management.
This 2022 event will build on the success of a sold-out 2021 Oilfield Water Markets Conference, which received rave reviews from industry stakeholders and was widely attended by over 340 delegates from E&P operators, water midstream leaders, various service / technology / information providers, and investors.
Oilfield Water Connection conferences provide the most prestigious networking, content, and executive experience of any forum dedicated to the US shale produced water management sector.
Please plan to join your peers at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Dallas in the heart of downtown Dallas for The 2nd Annual Oilfield Water Markets Conference in March 2022. In addition to cutting edge panel discussions, attendees will be able to take advantage of numerous networking opportunities including a golf outing.
Early sponsors supporting the conference include:
- B3 Insight at the Platinum level,
- Breakwater Energy Partners as Golf sponsor
- WaterBridge as Ranch Water Reception sponsor
- Pilot Water Solutions as Coffee sponsor
- Select Energy Services as Lanyard sponsor
- Enhanced Energetics as WiFi sponsor
- Gold sponsors: Apache, CDX Energy Services, Hydra-Cell, RWI, Carbonet, & Lagoon Water Midstream
- Microfinish Valves, Bubble Tubing Magrym Consulting, ChemTreat, World Water Works, and La Petite Roche Technologies at the Silver level
- BuySWD, Hydrite, Kirkland & Ellis, Tetra Technlogies, Fairfield Geotechnologies, and Rystad Energy at Bronze
- Supporting organizations include: Texas Tech University, Texas Produced Water Consortium, Permian Basin Water Management Council, Oilfield Water Stewardship Council, Petroleum Connection, and Infill Thinking
To Inquire About This Event Contact:
About Oilfield Water Connection:
Oilfield Water Connection is the leading event platform devoted entirely to the marketplace, business, and finance aspects of the oilfield water management industry. We deliver a dedicated forum to E&P, water midstream, and oilfield service executives as well as investors. The format, topics, and speakers at Oilfield Water Connection conferences are carefully selected to provide valuable information and opportunities for industry business people and leaders. For more information, please visit www.oilfieldwater.com